Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wonderful day

Ok, so I found out a better way (and time) to upload new things so if you check this out in the mornings you have something new and fresh to look at. Not to mention if you are wanting something to do for your nails that day you will have something to go off of. So that is why I hadn't posted anything for today. I think I might do a little extra with what I had done yesterday and post it for tomorrow. But we will see. It was my day off today and so I have many things I have to do and things to get done. We almost got to go out onto the boat today with the little one. But something came up and plans were canceled. Anyways, rest assure that something will be posted tomorrow. If you have any request I will try my best to make them happen. But most of my nail polishes at the moment are Sinful Colors. I do have others, I just have more of that brand then any other.

But to make up for no nail picture today I will leave you with a picture that I took on a walk with a friend today down by the river. We saw some geese with there babies. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment