Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

My Nail Stuff

So being that I don't like to redo my nails on a daily basics, I have decided to see if this mani would last another day or so before I decided to take it off. Not to mention it is raining today (hopeful it will have stop by the time this post). So I have decided to post of picture of my nail polish collection instead. I have a Craft/Nail Room where I keep things like this. All of it is stored in a tall tower. I don't have the entire thing filled, but close enough, lol. And I only took picture of my mani nail stuff, not my acrylic stuff. Although there are a few things in the pictures. Here they are....


So this is what is in my top box. This is my prep box I guess you could call it. My files, cuticle remover, buffing blocks, toe separators, cuticle nippers, cuticle pushers, lotion, nail clippers, a Ped Egg and some random files. 


In this box I have all my decals (many you can't see because they are under others) and my Salon Express (Konad knockoff). There is also a box of Sally Hansen Salon Effects that I haven't used yet. 


In this box I have my art pens, striping polishes, nail gems, glitter, stones and nail art brushes. 


In this box I have my nail polish removers, acrylic liquid, base coats, top coats, cuticle oils and all of my other miscellaneous polishes. 


And last but not least, my favorite box of them all. My Sinful Colors polishes box. If I remember correctly I should have about 93 of them and plan on adding more. Not many compared to some people collections. But I love it!

Well, that is it. I will try to post interesting things in between me actually posting pictures of my nails painted. Hope you enjoyed it and have a great day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment