Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Busted and Cheatin!

While at Wal*Mart one night getting rabbit food for Chloe, (forgot to get it when I was at PetCo. getting her other stuff), I decided to check out there polishes and lip glosses. They usually never have anything that interest me. And I usually buy my stuff at Walgreen's anyways. But something compelled me to just wander threw and see what they had. I ended up with these two cute polishes. And the price was not bad ether. The names on the other hand.................... lol



From left to right: Cheatin and Busted

I think for their price I will be buying more. I will be doing swatches of them soon as well. I'm also working on a way to inventory my polish so I can keep track of what colors I have in what brands. I have seen a few different ways throughout the internet, but am still not 100% sure of which way I want to do it. At the moment I am thinking index cards with swatches on them or just a spread sheet with the brand name at the top and list of their names. 

Well, I hope tomorrow I will have some swatches for you of another one of the Finger Paints polishes. I'm really loving how they look on. And I'm waiting on finding a certain tool to attempt to do some designs. Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment